Dinner – It doesn’t get any more fun than these for dinner.
Active Prep Time: 30 minutes Freeze Time: 15 minutes Bake Time: 20 minutes
1 tube refrigerated pizza crust
1/4 cup ranch salad dressing
1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese – shredded
1 24-ounce bag pepperoni – chopped into quarters (leave 1/2 for salad)
2 green onions – finely chopped
1 jar pizza sauce
1) Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Fold out pizza dough. It should be a rectangle, if not slightly roll into a rectangle.
3) Spread ranch dressing evenly over dough. *This is a secret ingredient that totally makes this dish.*
3) Sprinkle 1 1/2 cup of mozzarella, 1/2 of pepperoni quarters, and green onions over entire rectangle.
4) Roll tightly from the long side of the rectangle. Freeze roll for 15 minutes for better handling.
5) Remove from freezer and slice into 1/2 inch rolls. Place flat on a large baking sheet. Bake for 20
6) Serve with pizza sauce for dipping.
And for a REALLY fun dessert, you and your kids will LOVE this dessert.
Active Prep Time: 10 minutes Bake Time: 10 minutes
3 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/3 cup sugar
3/4 cup butter – melted
3 cups miniature marshmallows
1 (12-ounce) bag semi sweet chocolate chips
1) Pre heat oven to 375.
2) Combine graham cracker crumbs and sugar. Sprinkle evenly into a 9 x 13 inch pan. Pour melted
butter over crumbs and press down into pan.
3) Sprinkle marshmallows over graham cracker crust.
4) Sprinkle chocolate chips over marshmallows.
5) Bake for 10 – 15 minutes until marshmallows are slightly browned and chocolate chips are melted.
6) Let cool for at least 30 minutes. Cut into bars.
And for a great family game, play Pictionary. You don’t need the actual game, just make your own set of cards. Let each team make cards for the other team to keep it fair. Keep the complexity of the cards appropriate for each age. This is SO fun and you will be shocked at how well your kids can draw.