Homemade Walnut and Cranberry Granola
3 cups old-fashioned oats
1 cup walnuts
3 Tablespoons brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 Tablespoons canola oil
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 Tablespoon water
1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
1 cup dried cranberries
1) Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, combine oats, walnuts, salt, and brown sugar.
3) In a microwave safe dish, combine oil, syrup, vanilla and water. Microwave for 1 minute. Drizzle evenly over oats and stir to combine.
4) Spread oats evenly onto a large baking pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray or lined with parchment paper.
5) Bake for 30 minutes. Stir in cranberries and bake for an additional 20 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool. Store in an airtight container.