Makes 8 servings Active Prep Time: 20 minutes Refrigerate Time: 2 hours
“This is so delicious. How could it not be?”
1 8 inch graham cracker pie crust
1 8-ounce package cream cheese – softened
1 cup powdered sugar
1 banana – thinly sliced
1 8-ounce can crushed pineapple (drained)
1 cup sliced strawberries
1 container cool whip topping
Chocolate syrup – for drizzling on top
3 maraschino cherries – for garnish
1) Evenly place sliced bananas on bottom of pie crust.
2) In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and powdered sugar. Spread over bananas.
3) Evenly spread crushed pineapple (drained) over cream cheese mixture.
4) Place strawberry slices over pineapple.
5) Spread cool whip over entire pie. Drizzle with chocolate syrup and garnish with cherries.
6) Refrigerate for 2 hours.