Makes 4 servings Start to Finish: 30 minutes
“The simplicity of this will cause you to doubt how delicious it is. As usual, you’ll just have to trust me.”
2 tablespoons olive oil
4 – 6 boneless, thin pork chops
1 cup flour
Salt and pepper – to taste
1 8-ounce package onion and chive cream cheese
1/4 cup milk
3 green onions – thinly sliced
6 red potatoes
Garlic powder – to taste
1/4 cup milk – more if dry
4 tablespoons butter
1) In a large skillet, heat olive oil over low to medium heat.
2) Salt and pepper pork chops. Dredge in flour. Place in heated oil. Cook on low to medium heat for 6 – 8 minutes on each side, cooking all the way through.
3) Meanwhile, boil potatoes.
4) Place cream cheese in a microwave safe dish and microwave for 1 minute. Stir in 1/4 cup milk and set aside.
5) Finish potatoes by draining and mashing potatoes. Mix in garlic powder, 1/4 cup milk, and butter.
6) Flip pork chops and finish cooking until no longer pink. Serve cream cheese sauce and green onions over pork chops and potatoes.