Makes 4 servings Active Prep Time: 30 minutes Freeze Time: 15 minutes Bake Time: 20 minutes
I don’t recommend making this on a super busy night, but it is definitely worth making and it’s fun food for your kiddo’s.”
1 tube refrigerated pizza crust
1/4 cup ranch salad dressing
1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese – shredded
1 24-ounce bag pepperoni – chopped into quarters (leave 1/2 for salad)
2 green onions – finely chopped
1 jar pizza sauce
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Fold out pizza dough. It should be a rectangle, if not slightly roll into a rectangle.
3) Spread ranch dressing evenly over dough. *This is a secret ingredient that totally makes this dish.*
3) Sprinkle 1 1/2 cup of mozzarella, 1/2 of pepperoni quarters, and green onions over entire rectangle.
4) Roll tightly from the long side of the rectangle. Freeze roll for 15 minutes for better handling.
5) Remove from freezer and slice into 1/2 inch rolls. Place flat on a large baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes.
6) Serve with pizza sauce for dipping.