Makes 8 servings Start to Finish: 10 minutes
“Dudley is my dad. The same dad who couldn’t boil water when I was growing up. Now he makes this awesome apple dip. It’s the perfect dish to bring to a party.”
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese – softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 8-ounce container cool whip topping
- 1 jar caramel ice cream topping
- 1 chocolate-covered toffee candy bar – crushed
- Sliced apples – for dipping
1) Combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, and cool whip topping. Spread into a shallow dish.
2) Pour caramel topping over cream cheese topping. Microwave a little if neccessary to get it to pour.
3) Sprinkle toffee bits over caramel. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with apple slices.