Makes 4 servings Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 6 – 8 hours on low
“This meat has amazing flavor. It’s another example of just how yummy a really simple recipe can be. This is very much a subscriber favorite.”
- 3 lbs beef rump roast
- 3 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 envelope dry Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 loaf French bread – sliced to preference
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
1) Place roast in crock pot.
2) In a small bowl, mix water and seasonings. Pour over roast and cook for 6 – 8 hours on low.
3) Prior to serving, remove beef and shred.
4) Place beef on bread and top with mozzarella cheese. Place under broiler for 2 minutes to melt cheese. Top with another slice of bread.