Makes 4 servings Active Prep Time: 20 minutes Bake Time: 15 minutes
“This is actually in my top ten favorite things I’ve ever made – SERIOUSLY!! It’s that good.”
- 1 tube refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 onion – sliced
- 1/2 green bell pepper – cut into strips
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- /4 cup salsa
- 1 cup Monterey Jack-Colby cheese – shredded
- 1/4 cup cilantro
1) Preheat oven according to directions on crust.
2) In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Cook chicken until no longer pink. Add onions and bell pepper. Cook until tender. Add seasonings and salsa. Stir well and remove from heat.
3) Roll dough out on a large baking sheet. Top with chicken mixture. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake according to directions on tube. Top with cilantro before serving.