1 1/2 cups of milk – a splash more if needed
1/4 cup sugar
3 1/2 cups flour
Pinch of salt
2 teaspoons baking powder
1) In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder. Set aside.
2) In a large bowl, combine eggs and milk. Add flour mixture to eggs and milk.
3) Heat 1″ of oil in a medium size skillet. Heat to a medium temperature.
4) Pour batter into a plastic sandwich bag. Seal and snip corner. Pipe batter into a circular motion in hot oil.
5) Let cook for 3 – 4 minutes until brown. Flip and continue cooking.
6) Remove from oil and blot with paper towel. Top with powdered sugar.
See video here.