FIVE QUESTIONS ON FAMILY DINING WITH A BUSY MOM:
1. What do you enjoy most about eating a family meal together?
I love that we get to spend time together and talk to each other about our day.
2. What is your #1 go-to emergency meal?
Hamburger Pizzas. They are fast to make and the ingredients are cheap.
3. What is the best piece of advice you’d give to other busy moms who are trying to savor the dinner hour?
I am not the best cook, so many of our dinners turn out burnt. With that being said, even if your dinner does not turn out the greatest enjoy the time you have to spend with your family. Time goes fast and the dinner hour might be the only hour you have to spend with your family, so take advantage.
4. What is your family’s favorite dish?
Chicken O’Brien is our family’s favorite dinner. It is chicken breast under potatoes O’Brien with cheese melted on top.
5. If you could eat only one food for the rest of your life what would it be and why?
I love Mexican food, so probably any Mexican dish. It is very filling and salty! It is also pretty fast and easy to make.